WATERMAN Emitting Pipe
We are leading manufacturer of supreme quality Emitting Pipe. We are manufacturing cylindrical Thick & Thin wall Emitting Pipe. Our offered emitting pipe can also be availed in bulk quantity at affordable rates.
· Smooth Finishing.
· Highly resistive to UV(ultraviolet) sun rays.
· long service life
· Require less maintenance
· Minimized fertilizer/nutrient loss due to localized application and reduced leaching
· High water efficiency
· Ability to irrigate irregular shaped fields
· Leveling of the field not necessary
· Moisture within the root zone can be maintained with less water
· Zero soil erosion
· Uniform distribution of water.
· Lower labor cost
· Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers
· Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers
· Foliage remains dry thus reducing the risk of disease
· Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs
12mm and 16mm dia with spacing of 30 cm to 150 cm and 1 to 4 LPH in class I,II & III
In Drip Irrigation Systems for close spacing crops
|Country of Origin||Rajkot, Gujarat, India|
|Material||LLDPE LDPE HDPE|
|Size||12mm, 16mm, 20mm|
|Application||Agriculture Drip Irrigation System|
|Advantage||Low Maintenance, Easy Installation, Save Water|
|Pricing & Order|
|Minimum Order Quantity||15000 meter.|
|Port||Mundra, Gujarat, India|
|Packaging & Delivery|
|Packing Details||As per Requirement|
|Delivery Time||5 Days|