|Home||» Products||» Drip Irrigation Systems||» Lateral Pipe for Drip Irrigation|
WATERMAN LATERAL PIPES
The entire range of Waterman Lateral Pipe is extensively used for drip and mini sprinkler system. Wisely made of high-grade virgin polyethylene, these pipes are highly resistant to UV rays, chemicals and fertilizers, used in agriculture. These pipes have smooth inner surface which minimizes frictional losses. These pipes are extensively used in various micro irrigation systems such as micro sprinkler, online drip, mini sprinklers, jets and foggers.
· Smooth Finishing.
· Highly resistive to UV(ultraviolet) sun rays.
· long service life
· Require less maintenance
· Minimized fertilizer/nutrient loss due to localized application and reduced leaching
· High water efficiency
· Ability to irrigate irregular shaped fields
· Leveling of the field not necessary
· Moisture within the root zone can be maintained with less water
· Zero soil erosion
· Uniform distribution of water.
· Lower labor cost
· Variation in supply can be regulated by regulating the valves and drippers
· Fertigation can easily be included with minimal waste of fertilizers
· Foliage remains dry thus reducing the risk of disease
· Usually operated at lower pressure than other types of pressurized irrigation, reducing energy costs
âWATERMANâ Brand Lateral Pipe
dia : 12 mm, 16 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm and 32 mm od in class i, ii & iii
For drip and mini sprinkler system
|Country of Origin||Rajkot, Gujarat, India|
|Material||LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE|
|Size||12mm, 16mm, 20mm, 32mm|
|Application||Agriculture Drip Irrigation|
|Advantage||Low Maintenance, Easy Installation|
|Pricing & Order|
|Minimum Order Quantity||15000meter|
|Port||Mundra, Gujarat, India|
|Packaging & Delivery|
|Packing Details||As per Requirement|
|Delivery Time||5 Days|